Old bits and pieces of work that I have done in the past...
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The many moods of my big sister
This is one of my first few shoots with black and white film. It was some cheap roll that I got in the store and still can't remember the name of. High in contrast, I quite loved the results. Of course the desk lamp which I used as my light source increased contrast too.
hi, This is aravind from hyderabd. Im an artist also. i have just gone through your blog and seen some of ur work dispaalyed in it . Im impressed for the styles you have used and rather i prefer to do lots of potraite photography. as i u have shown in ur blog at the bottom side.I would like to meet u once if u let me:-)
1 comment:
hi,
This is aravind from hyderabd. Im an artist also. i have just gone through your blog and seen some of ur work dispaalyed in it . Im impressed for the styles you have used and rather i prefer to do lots of potraite photography. as i u have shown in ur blog at the bottom side.I would like to meet u once if u let me:-)
Post a Comment